Planet Earth, USA, Indiana, Boone County, Lebanon

Exclamation Trick or treat times

this was posted on another thread but thought it might be more easily found if re-posted under this topic name.

TRICK OR TREAT TIMES:

The time has come to don the costumes, flip on the porch light, and celebrate Halloween.

Trick-or-treat hours in Boone County communities Friday are as follows:

Advance — 6 to 8 p.m.

Whitestown — 6 to 9 p.m.

Jamestown — 6 to 8 p.m.

Lebanon — 6 to 8 p.m.

Thorntown — 6 to 9 p.m.

Zionsville — 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.

Many other events are planned, including candy distribution from fire stations, nursing homes and other locations. In addition to trick-or-treating in Boone County neighborhoods, parents may want to take their youngsters to some of the following:

n Today, Hickory Creek at Lebanon, 1585 Perry Worth Road, will welcome trick-or-treaters from 8 to 4 p.m.

n Lebanon Fire Department will give out candy at both stations from 2 to 6 p.m.

n The Center Township Fire Department will hand out goodies during trick-or-treat hours.

n Essex Nursing and Rehabilitation Center will set up a drive-thru for trick-or-treaters between the hours of 6:30 and 7:30 p.m. Vehicles should enter from Essex Street and exit onto Esplanade.

n The Church of God of Prophecy at 8 West Elm St., Jamestown, will have a Hallowfest celebration from 5 to 9 p.m.

n The 52nd Annual Halloween Parade in Thorntown will be Friday, with line-up at 5:30 p.m. at the Thorntown Park. The parade will begin at 6 p.m. and judging will follow the parade at the Thorntown Utility parking lot.

n Friendly City Cab will play host to a haunted yard at 822 W. Green St., Lebanon, Trick-or-treaters are invited to stop by for candy, or just drive by to see the display. This is the second year for the haunted yard.

Motorist are reminded to use caution on Friday — especially during trick-or-treat hours.

(thank you Grill for the information)
    Oh the Lord is good to me...and so I thank the Lord...for giving me the things I need...the sun and the rain and the apple seed, the Lord is good to me!

Traders Point Church is having Trunk or Treat from 6:30 - 8:30 Halloween night. They just add that costumes should be age appropriate and non-scary themes.