Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Marlboro Marijuana cigarettes

Friday, January 24, 2014

Marlboro Marijuana cigarettes

Yup, .... I knew this day would finally arrive, and why wouldn't it? It makes total sense. Ok maybe not, at least not yet, but a brother can dream, right?

Story by Akoy Ciraulo on Abril Uno.... Phillip Morris, The World’S Biggest Cigarette Producer, Announced Today That They Will Join The Marijuana Legalization Bandwagon And Start Producing Marijuana Cigarettes. Marketed Under The Brand “Marlboro M”, The Cigarettes Will Be Made Available For Sale Through Marijuana-Licensed Outlets In The State Of Colorado, And The State Of Washington When It Becomes Commercially Legal There Later This Year.

Marlboro Says That They Have Begun Contacting Former Drug Lords In Mexico And Paraguay, Currently The Largest Marijuana-Producing Countries In The World, For The Possibility Of Setting Up A Distribution Ring Across The North And South American Continents, To Streamline The Supply Lines.

Read more: http://www.x103.com/pages/thedeuce.h...#ixzz2rMI9ymia

Quote Originally Posted by GRILL MASTER View Post
    This story has been proven False. (and i for one am glad)

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/marlboro.asp
    For now anyway. LOL
    "Find out just what people will submit to and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them. ... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.'"-- Fredric Douglass--

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
    Friday, January 24, 2014

Marlboro Marijuana cigarettes

Yup, .... I knew this day would finally arrive, and why wouldn't it? It makes total sense. Ok maybe not, at least not yet, but a brother can dream, right?

Story by Akoy Ciraulo on Abril Uno.... Phillip Morris, The World’S Biggest Cigarette Producer, Announced Today That They Will Join The Marijuana Legalization Bandwagon And Start Producing Marijuana Cigarettes. Marketed Under The Brand “Marlboro M”, The Cigarettes Will Be Made Available For Sale Through Marijuana-Licensed Outlets In The State Of Colorado, And The State Of Washington When It Becomes Commercially Legal There Later This Year.

Marlboro Says That They Have Begun Contacting Former Drug Lords In Mexico And Paraguay, Currently The Largest Marijuana-Producing Countries In The World, For The Possibility Of Setting Up A Distribution Ring Across The North And South American Continents, To Streamline The Supply Lines.

Read more: http://www.x103.com/pages/thedeuce.h...#ixzz2rMI9ymia
    Mexican? Really? LOL
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Acapulco Gold: 20 Marijuana Cigarettes

by Corley, Edwin

Great book from 1972
    Are you serious?

So, since it's legal to smoke it in CO now, can you just grow your own to smoke?
    ================================================== ========
    A lot of people out there pay good lip service to the idea of personal freedom...right up to the point that someone tries to do something that they personally don't approve of. ~ Neal Boortz

Jesus said "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?" Don't be a speck inspector.

Quote Originally Posted by GRILL MASTER View Post
    This story has been proven False. (and i for one am glad)

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/marlboro.asp
    O, just have fun with it. lol

Looking for that electronic cig...
    Touche' Pussycat

The President said in the past week that MJ was no worse than cigarettes or alcohol, but his advisor later said that wasn't true. If memory serves he pointed out that mj has worse carcinogens than cigarettes.

I hope the majors stay out of this. Obviously Marlboro already has the machinery to crank out enough dope to addle entire country, but it would be very reckless to do so.

I am hoping Denver gets such a bloody nose out of this that their legalization is repealed by acclamation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hookboy View Post
    Looking for that electronic cig...
    I have heard of young people putting a liquid version of MJ into them walking around and no one knows the difference. Walking around and getting stoned.