Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Olive Garden on 421 in Carmel.

Anyone been there since it opened? I know some people who went last week and almost everything they ordered was wrong. I guess it will take some time for the new employees to learn things....

When did 421 get rerouted to Carmel?
    VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

Last spring, yes I have been there a few times. Good service and for lunch they now have meatball and a sausage and onion sandwich. Awesome alternative to soup and salad and still at 6.95 Micky d prices

We went there last week. Nice service, slow times. Good food. We'll go again
    "Only two things are infinite — the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe."
    —Albert Einstein,
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'” - Isaac Asimov
    " Some people call me a contrarian, but I don't think so" ---- Rowdy

Quote Originally Posted by LewAlton View Post
    When did 421 get rerouted to Carmel?
    carmel annexed it and patrols it acordingly lol must need to pay for those new caprices

It is Hamilton County and was annexed by Carmel years ago. My son had a car accident in '95 in front of Speedway (the old building) and Carmel/Clay Twsp FD responded (he was OK but car totaled...) County line changes about Altrums. Most don't realize how much US 421 angles NW.
    Life is not like a box of chocolates, it's more like a jar of jalapenos - what you do today may burn your butt tomorrow !

It's actually funny because they looked slammed when you drive by. The construction workers from the Outback restaurant park there in the back rows which makes it look like standing room only. On purpose?
    Are you serious?

When I worked at Mayflower way back in the 90's, the address of the building was Carmel [just north of 96th & Michigan].
    ================================================== ========
    A lot of people out there pay good lip service to the idea of personal freedom...right up to the point that someone tries to do something that they personally don't approve of. ~ Neal Boortz

Jesus said "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?" Don't be a speck inspector.

It's good to hear some of you have had a good experience there. The Outback is going up right next door. Now hubby and I can sit in the car and toss a coin.

Now not to be a downer but that excellent service we have been getting may only be due to the fact that they brought in help from other stores for the grand opening. My last two servers said as much. I hope that the permanent employees can keep up with the same level of service. Unfortunately Applebees did not an thus lost my business. But with several nice choices in the area it will be nice to have options when I am down that way.
    Are you serious?