Default Obama and more cronyism!!!

TheObamacare signup program is a total failure and has no safety features. The info you have to write in is an invitation to identity theft.
    The Canadian company that wrote the program is owned and operated by the husband of Michelle's college roomate!! It had written a program for the Canadian government and the contract was cancelled by them!! Obama should have known that!!
    That is more proof that Obama is totally INEPT!!!

Glad to see you're back up and at 'em, Doc.

You know when we criticize politicians, we tend to use strong adjectives like stupid, incompetent, lazy, etc.

It's sobering when those adjectives actually turn out to be pretty much on target.

We have three more years of this ahead of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant Hodges View Post
    You know when we criticize politicians, we tend to use strong adjectives like stupid, incompetent, lazy, etc.

It's sobering when those adjectives actually turn out to be pretty much on target.

We have three more years of this ahead of us.
    No, I don't believe we do...
    Communist leader Josef Stalin (1879-1953): "Comrades, I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how. But what is extraordinarily important is this: who will count the votes, and how."

Would you care to elaborate, BB?

Quote Originally Posted by BaldEagle View Post
    Would you care to elaborate, BB?
    Damn, I spent half an hour doing just that...went to post it and was told I did not have permission....wtf. I know I was logged in....to hell with it, all burned out now..just look around you and what is going on in this country..
    Communist leader Josef Stalin (1879-1953): "Comrades, I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how. But what is extraordinarily important is this: who will count the votes, and how."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBub View Post
    Damn, I spent half an hour doing just that...went to post it and was told I did not have permission....wtf. I know I was logged in....to hell with it, all burned out now..just look around you and what is going on in this country..
    That happens to me. I immediately hit the back button, and my post is still there usually. If I have spent a bunch of time on a long post, I control/A and control C it before I hit "Post quick reply". So if the software betrays me I can just log back in. Wouldn't do to lose our awesome posts, would it?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBub View Post
    .......just look around you and what is going on in this country..
    By this time next year, I don't think anybody is going to be smiling about what Obama has done to our healthcare. Massive income transfer via legally specified highway robbery health insurance or no insurance at all, will result in revolt.

When people realize that Obama is willing to endanger their health in order for Obama to subsidize the health of the new voters obama is importing from Mexico, things are going to get rough out there. The Democrat party will probably go down in flames over this. Krauthammer says they have finished liberalism and all that is left is to watch it burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant Hodges View Post
    Krauthammer says they have finished liberalism and all that is left is to watch it burn.

Yep, I was viewing the Great Man when he made that prediction. It's kind of awe-inspiring to think Barack Hussein Obama might have ANOTHER niche in history....first black President....the President who KILLED liberalism!

I think it would be great. I fear that there will be some plot twists before we get to that.

At the very least Sen. McCain will try to rescue Barack and the welfare state.