Wink Lebanon Teen and The Golden Ring Update!!!ChrisyD Recording Artist

She's still 14 ,but now has 3 Original copyrighted Songs on YouTube. I love her Newest one called "Invisible". Hope you will too!
    Fresh out of the Recording Studio--04/2012-- with live band playing and video(hard to match up video sometimes.Lol) The Band is 3:1 and is very Popular In Indy!
    She Has Been Invited to do a 30 minute showcase this Fall in the Back To The Fifties Festival!!! So Excited.

Please show your Support and visit her Youtube page so the Industry People get Curious what the excitement is about, and Thank -You for taking the time.... Please offer feedback so she can try to do what you like best. !!!Thank You Neighbor!
    http://youtu.be/CU_ao99XgFE

http://youtu.be/gNQCHFLgysE
    This is another link for those who love musicals! "On My Own" from Les Miserables( cover) done by Chrisy D. I think she does a beautiful job, Especially at the end,,,,It beings me to tears I hope you'll check it out ....and share it with a friend? too Thanks!

Dang, I am impressed! I really like that "Invisible" song. I also really loved the cover of "Imagine", thought it was just great. She really sounds great and it is very cool that she is writting her own music, also. I would encourage her to keep it up and keep pushing her music because I truly believe she has the talent to go somewhere with her music. Thanks for posting these songs!
    You have confused a war on your religion with not always getting what you want....

Fantastic!!!!!!! Did she sing during one of the Lebanon High School basketball games this past year???

Wow!!!!!
    Tomorrow is your future yesterday

Thank-You for your kind words and time.
    We are pursuing as many opportunities as we are aware of with
    ghusto!

Quote Originally Posted by marv4213 View Post
    Dang, I am impressed! I really like that "Invisible" song. I also really loved the cover of "Imagine", thought it was just great. She really sounds great and it is very cool that she is writting her own music, also. I would encourage her to keep it up and keep pushing her music because I truly believe she has the talent to go somewhere with her music. Thanks for posting these songs!
    Last edited by DSD; 05-02-2012 at 07:30 AM. Reason: misspelled typo

She did sing the Anthem with two other girls once,was that last year? wow, time flies and we've been so busy lately getting these songs ready, I'm a little frazzled. But in a good way. LOL. Thanks for checking her out.

Thanks!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dsfan1968 View Post
    Wow!!!!!

Just for entertainment , And to share the Blessing of This Special Teen, here's a video from her proud Momma about How she came into our lives It's also about Breast cancer awareness!
    http://youtu.be/hgrEfuvZo1E