Thread: Online Yardsale

Default Online Yardsale

I don't know if you have one started, there, I know there's a yardsale page here but in my area people have started a facebook page called Leflore County Online Yardsale.

I have browsed it a lot and have heard a lot of people talking about it here in town. Where I work we do shipping and a lot of people ship what they've sold online. People have been saying that they are having great success just with this yardsale.

As I read, I see where people negotiate price, they do usually add a phone number/address or they just plan to meet. It's pretty cool. I can think of a few things to post there, a lot easier than dragging it all in the yard or selling things online to far away places.

I thought I'd share...maybe there's something there or maybe you can be the one to start it

Have a good one
    When I'm RIGHT, no one remembers, when I'm WRONG, no one forgets.

I know Morgan County Indiana has one on facebook called Morgan County, Buy, Sell trade. I've thought of starting one for Boone County, but haven't got around to it.
    When god is going to do something wonderful, He starts with a problem. When God is going to do something amazing, He starts with an impossibility.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Luke 12:21

We have something called Freecycle. Freecycle has 2 (or more?) sections. The original Freecycle is for items to recycle or reuse for free. Freecycle cafe is for selling or buying things. www.freecycle.org - you will have to become a member to join. But it is free.

Freecycle is for getting or giving away free stuff. It is strictly forbidden to sell items.
    When god is going to do something wonderful, He starts with a problem. When God is going to do something amazing, He starts with an impossibility.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Luke 12:21

Another good online garage sale is www.bookoo.com. Not sure if it's hit big around the Indy area. It's used widely near military bases. We are about 20 minutes from one and it's a great resource for buying and selling.

There's still nothing like browsing a good garage sale in person, though!
    I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

~Gilda Radner

Craigslist is where you can buy and sell stuff...it's very easy!