Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Found dog - Boston Terrier - medical issues

Boston Terrier found 7/7/11 near Indy Car Exchange [5100 block of Indpls Rd, about 1.25 miles north of 334].

Nearby vet office could not find a microchip but identified obvious medical issues, so this dog really needs to get back home ASAP.

I can pass along info so you can PM me, or contact HS for BC 765-485-8888 or hsforbc@yahoo.com.
    ================================================== ========
    A lot of people out there pay good lip service to the idea of personal freedom...right up to the point that someone tries to do something that they personally don't approve of. ~ Neal Boortz

Jesus said "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?" Don't be a speck inspector.

Default Show me the way to go home...

I'm tired and I wanna go to bed.
    I had a little treat about an hour ago
    and it went straight to my head...

[now, isn't that more fun than just saying bump?]
    A lot of people out there pay good lip service to the idea of personal freedom...right up to the point that someone tries to do something that they personally don't approve of. ~ Neal Boortz

Jesus said "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?" Don't be a speck inspector.

Nice smile on her.
    keep the Vodka put up though, the eyes are showing that you gave her a key to the Liquor cabinet.

Default It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by GRILL MASTER View Post
    Nice smile on her.
    keep the Vodka put up though, the eyes are showing that you gave her a key to the Liquor cabinet.
    Well, you know, you just can't watch them every second.

"She" is actually a "He," and what a nice dog he is, too, although not crate trained apparently - went a little nuts when I tried to had to crate him for a little bit. He gets pretty rowdy with the doggie toys, too, and he's really funny to watch. Seems to be well cared for...somebody must be missing him, don't ya think?

Thanks for supersizing the pics, Grill!

He is really cute!!
    Don't believe everything you think.

Default Super nice dog!

He's cute and sweet! Slept right by my feet all night. Very well housetrained, too!

Where, oh, where is the owner of this wonderful dog?

He's so cute! I hope he finds his family soon. Probably a silly question but did you ask at the auto exchange if they recognized him?

Quote Originally Posted by jadedgrin View Post
    He's so cute! I hope he finds his family soon. Probably a silly question but did you ask at the auto exchange if they recognized him?
    No, I actually didn't think to do that...I better call them because he was more or less across the street from the place.

I did go to Zionsville Country Vet with him and they didn't recognize him and no one has come in looking for him there, they said, either.

Thanks for the idea about the Auto Exchange - I will call them and see if they know anything.
    Last edited by HRHTA812; 07-09-2011 at 12:50 PM.