Thread: IQ Test

Default IQ Test

I assure you that the answers to these are not at all dirty. Try it and I'll post them later.

Dirty IQ Test

Questions...

1. When I go in I might cause pain. I cause you to spit and ask you not to swallow. I can fill your hole. What am I?

2. A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first. What am I?

3. I'm spread before I'm eaten. Your tongue gets me off. People sometimes like to lick my nuts. What am I?

4. I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard . What am I?

5. All day long it's in and out. I discharge loads from my shaft. Both men and women go down on me. What am I?

6. I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When You blow me you feel good. What am I?

7. If I miss, I hit your bush. It's my job to stuff your box. When I come, it's news. What am I?

8. I offer protection. I get the finger ten times. You use your fingers to get me off. What am I?

9. I assist an ********. Sometimes big balls hang from me. I'm called a big swinger. What am I?
    10. I'm at least 6 inches long. I leave foamy lubrication when engaged in my job. What am I?
    Love me when I least deserve it, for that is when I need it most.

1. a dentist
    2. wedding ring
    3. peanut butter?
    4. gum
    5. elevator?
    6. nose
    7. paper boy
    8. gloves
    9. a crane?
    10. ?

10 = Toothbrush

Seems like the same two answers for most of these lol

Actually I've seen this before and therefore will not ruin it for others.

Planet Earth, USA, Indiana, Boone County, Lebanon

enjoyed reading the answers...seems like muskrat and Dray are on to it...the figured out more than me...I liked the elevator one best...assume these are accurate but hey Kilian...how about answers please?
    Oh the Lord is good to me...and so I thank the Lord...for giving me the things I need...the sun and the rain and the apple seed, the Lord is good to me!

1.dentist,2 ring,3.peanut butter,4. bubble gum,5.elevater,6. air condtioner? 7.paper boy, 8. house alarm? 9. crane, 10.tooth paste?

lebanonborn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kilian View Post
    I assure you that the answers to these are not at all dirty. Try it and I'll post them later.

Dirty IQ Test

Questions...

1. When I go in I might cause pain. I cause you to spit and ask you not to swallow. I can fill your hole. What am I?

2. A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first. What am I?

3. I'm spread before I'm eaten. Your tongue gets me off. People sometimes like to lick my nuts. What am I?

4. I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard . What am I?

5. All day long it's in and out. I discharge loads from my shaft. Both men and women go down on me. What am I?

6. I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When You blow me you feel good. What am I?

7. If I miss, I hit your bush. It's my job to stuff your box. When I come, it's news. What am I?

8. I offer protection. I get the finger ten times. You use your fingers to get me off. What am I?

9. I assist an ********. Sometimes big balls hang from me. I'm called a big swinger. What am I?
    10. I'm at least 6 inches long. I leave foamy lubrication when engaged in my job. What am I?
    Hey Kilian...we're still waiting for the answers!