Default Lebanons HAUNTED HOUSE

Lebanon finally has a awesome Haunted House!!! Please visit UNFORGIVEN SOULS this October. 10,000 sq foot haunted house located at 1001 Ransdall Rd, Lebanon, IN 46052. Visit the website for more information and a $3.00 off coupon. Website is www.unforgivensouls.net
    Phone number is 765-891-0646

Haunted house is very large and extremely scary. The LHS Wrestling team will be there selling fundraiser items as well. Come out and try to survive the scariest haunted attraction in Boone County. It is about time Lebanon got a quality haunted attraction!!!!!
    Last edited by mjulien; 09-19-2010 at 08:15 AM.

WOOHOO! I'll make sure to wear some depends. LOL

Hey LS we were just talking about this kinda thing at work. Let's got together and see who ps first! Haha! I hope you read this...

Quote Originally Posted by mjulien View Post
    Lebanon finally has a awesome Haunted House!!! Please visit UNFORGIVEN SOULS this October. 10,000 sq foot haunted house located at 1001 Ransdall Rd, Lebanon, IN 46052. Visit the website for more information and a $3.00 off coupon. Website is www.unforgivensouls.net
    Phone number is 765-891-0646

Haunted house is very large and extremely scary. The LHS Wrestling team will be there selling fundraiser items as well. Come out and try to survive the scariest haunted attraction in Boone County. It is about time Lebanon got a quality haunted attraction!!!!!
    Just went to the website, price seems kind of high for the Lebanon area. I haven't went to a haunted house in years is this the going price now. If it is I am glad my kids are grown and can pay there own way now. LOL

Does anyone remember the haunted attic that tri kappa used to do in 70 something? I was very young then and it scared the carp out of me. It was 2 doors north of the library on the east side of the square

Somewhere in Oz with a bunch of munchkins

ote=dsfan1968;443994]Does anyone remember the haunted attic that tri kappa used to do in 70 something? I was very young then and it scared the carp out of me. It was 2 doors north of the library on the east side of the square[/quote]

Yes it was upstairs over Giddings & Whittsit attorneys offices. It was so much fun, then afterward we would go to Burger Chef and use the free hamburger coupons they would give out.

Lollipops & Tots In-Home Daycare.
    Licensed & Insured
    21 yrs exp.
    References available
    Phone: 765-482-2071

Haunted house is very large and extremely scary. The LHS Wrestling team will be there selling fundraiser items as well. Come out and try to survive the scariest haunted attraction in Boone County. It is about time Lebanon got a quality haunted attraction!!!!![/quote]

I think a haunted house is a great idea for Lebanon.

Is the money they are raising all going to wrestling? I thought LHS was doing all fundraising through sports boosters now.
    Half the truth is a WHOLE lie!