Thread: Siam Square

Default Siam Square

If you like Thai food, this place is really good. It's on Virginia Avenue, just about 3 blocks from Fountain Square. I had only had Thai a couple of times - years ago, so I didn't know much about it. I really, really liked the food here!!
    Don't believe everything you think.

Tell me about Thai food.
    If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu. Elizabeth Warren

Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustMe View Post
    If you like Thai food, this place is really good. It's on Virginia Avenue, just about 3 blocks from Fountain Square. I had only had Thai a couple of times - years ago, so I didn't know much about it. I really, really liked the food here!!
    Thanks for the info. We will have to try it. My hubby loves Thai food and always wants to go to a Thai restaurant.

It's kind of similar to Chinese... but different! LOL! I did notice that they use curry in several of the dishes - I hate curry - so I had to read carefully.

www.siamsquareindy.com

Check out their website, it details better than I can. The place was nice, clean and the wait staff was great!

I had the spring rolls - the sauce was amazing and Pad Thai with chicken. I ordered it medium (for spiceness) I will say it was on the hot side of medium. But, I like spicy so it was good!
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustMe View Post
    It's kind of similar to Chinese... but different! LOL! I did notice that they use curry in several of the dishes - I hate curry - so I had to read carefully.

www.siamsquareindy.com

Check out their website, it details better than I can. The place was nice, clean and the wait staff was great!

I had the spring rolls - the sauce was amazing and Pad Thai with chicken. I ordered it medium (for spiceness) I will say it was on the hot side of medium. But, I like spicy so it was good!
    Take us there.....make it our March date. Mrs. O loves spicy....I'll figure out something.
    If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu. Elizabeth Warren