Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    oboeplayer Guest

Default Hear the roar - lms

Does anyone know what time Hear the Roar starts at Lebanon Middle School on 8/4? It's not in the registration paperwork (other than the date) and the website has not been updated since last year... ??

It says on the paper they sent me in the mail from 9am-4pm. It also says do not send school supplies on that day. If I remember correctly from last year, they provide lunch for your child at no cost as well.
    I realize that life sometimes takes a **** on everyone. Pretending it isn't **** doesn't make you an optimist, it makes you an idiot.

Default Lms

yes, they serve lunch, usally pizza. It is a fun time. They will work on finding their way around the school, working lockers and just meeting new friends.

i was told that the 6th grade packets have the info on times in them.

Isn't it only for 6th grade??
    Half the truth is a WHOLE lie!

Pretty sure it's only for 6th grade, to introduce them to the building and staff.
    I am a member of the Board of Trustees of the Lebanon Community School Corporation. My posts on this forum do not necessarily represent school corporation policy or school board decisions.
    My school board e-mail address: thomasmm@leb.k12.in.us.

oboeplayer Guest

I'm so glad I asked! My son is going in to 7th, so I guess he will not be allowed at Hear the Roar! Thanks for all of the info!

Quote Originally Posted by oboeplayer View Post
    I'm so glad I asked! My son is going in to 7th, so I guess he will not be allowed at Hear the Roar! Thanks for all of the info!
    oboe, if your son is new to LMS I'm guessing they'd welcome you and him looking around the school together to get him familiar with the surroundings. You might give the school a call to ask.
    I am a member of the Board of Trustees of the Lebanon Community School Corporation. My posts on this forum do not necessarily represent school corporation policy or school board decisions.
    My school board e-mail address: thomasmm@leb.k12.in.us.

Do the kids come at 9:00 and stay until 4 or is it more of an open house? Also, has anyone received any information on a High Ability meeting that's supposed to take place before school begins?
    Communication & details seem to be lacking.

the 6th grade is there all day, the junior honor society will be there to help show the other around the school.