PDA

View Full Version : KING RIBS

GRILL MASTER
01-03-2008, 10:49 AM
they have some very tasty ribs and rib tips. cooked right out back on a cooker they made. they do catering as well. these guy's know how to do BBQ the right way. chicken too.

king ribs
5610 n georgetown rd
indy

wife&mom
01-03-2008, 11:12 AM
Mmmmmm.......ribs.

:pirate

Hey, when are you going to grill something up for us all? How about at the forum get together this spring? You know, the one we're waiting to plan when Sunshine gets back in town? Come on.....! You have so many recipes you claim are good, well, prove it!!!! Pbbtttttt!!!!! 8)

:backtotopic

Kiss The Cook
01-03-2008, 11:38 AM
King Ribs frequently has their portable grills/smokers in Brownsburg on Sundays. They were there last weekend. Never stopped by, though. We always say we will.

GRILL MASTER
01-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Mmmmmm.......ribs.

:pirate

Hey, when are you going to grill something up for us all? How about at the forum get together this spring? You know, the one we're waiting to plan when Sunshine gets back in town? Come on.....! You have so many recipes you claim are good, well, prove it!!!! Pbbtttttt!!!!! 8)

:backtotopic

come er` and let me cut yer toes off and i'll make us some rat knuckle stew :hey

LebTransplant
01-03-2008, 12:45 PM
I think a party at your house sounds great!!

GRILL MASTER
01-03-2008, 01:10 PM
not at my house. i learned many,many years ago, the best party's are at someone else's house.

LebTransplant
01-03-2008, 01:46 PM
I agree! That is why I picked you!

momofsports
01-05-2008, 05:28 PM
My Dad has taken me to King's Ribs for years. I love their sauce!! I didn't know whether they were still open. Thanks for the address!