PDA

View Full Version : im looking for

Blueeyes
02-25-2013, 11:33 PM
Used babyboy items. Clothing from 0-3 months that doesnt have any stains on them, stroller. if anyone has items for little boys message me. Im a new mommy to be and i dont make much where i work since they have cut everyones hours. and my son is going be born in april. And its hard go out and buy new clothing for him right now on small paychecks ive been making this year

mybossisawanker
03-06-2013, 02:08 AM
Used babyboy items. Clothing from 0-3 months that doesnt have any stains on them, stroller. if anyone has items for little boys message me. Im a new mommy to be and i dont make much where i work since they have cut everyones hours. and my son is going be born in april. And its hard go out and buy new clothing for him right now on small paychecks ive been making this year

Well dear I don't have any little boy stuff as it is just me and the Hubbinator in my house and a stray cat or two..three..five.. =p But I would be happy to donate a case of diapers to the cause (those are a huge huge expense, so hard to do without when money is short...)

I am not sure how to get them to you. If you send me a private message I guess I can pass my number or something?