PDA

View Full Version : Triple X restaurant

hazeleyedchicka88
08-27-2011, 09:19 PM
I used live in Tipp county and this was a fave of ours. They are open 24/7 except on Sunday nights. Located on State St on the hill on Campus, it is a great hangout. They serve both breakfast and dinner items. Be sure to try the Boilermaker Pete burger.

Broadway
09-01-2011, 08:26 AM
We spent the weekend in Lafayette for the Jazz festival, and since we are trying to eat in restaurants featured on the Food network, we ate at Triple X!! It was very good! Also very popular and limited seating! The show Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives hosted by Guy Fieri, with the white hair, featured the hamburger with peanut butter. So my husband tried that.

On a side note: we also ate in 3 DDD's in Indy the same week. 3 Sisters, BArking Dog, and Tamale House.

advancehood
09-01-2011, 08:38 AM
We spent the weekend in Lafayette for the Jazz festival, and since we are trying to eat in restaurants featured on the Food network, we ate at Triple X!! It was very good! Also very popular and limited seating! The show Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives hosted by Guy Fieri, with the white hair, featured the hamburger with peanut butter. So my husband tried that.

On a side note: we also ate in 3 DDD's in Indy the same week. 3 Sisters, BArking Dog, and Tamale House.

how was 3 Sisters, i seen it on DDD too but if you read comments on yahoo they are hard to catch open?

GrayMare
02-04-2012, 12:29 PM
We love Triple XXX, been there several times. It's a nice ride on the bike going up old 52 then come back via US 231.