PDA

View Full Version : Logans Steakhouse

kilian
05-04-2008, 08:35 PM
Took the father in law to dinner there last night for his birthday (his choice). Was my first and last trip there.The food was average at best.
My steak was fatty as was ny father in laws. The wifes ribs were skimpy and our server was the worst. I very uncharacteristicly left a bad tip which was still more than he deserved

ItsJustMe
05-06-2008, 11:14 AM
I went to one in Indy and didn't care much for it... Texas Roadhouse is far, far better if you have the option.

kilian
05-06-2008, 11:47 AM
I agree
They are both lower end steak houses but I would pick Texas Road house anyday over Logans.
They may not be the best steaks in the world but when I'm not in the mood to pay a ton I think Texas is the better value.

Judsgirl68
07-27-2010, 02:43 PM
Ughh... mushy vegetables, tough steak, hard bread!! NOTHING was right :( We were very disappointed...

indianabc
07-27-2010, 02:49 PM
Wow - my favorite place. I have never had a problem. I realize it is not the best steak in the world but for 9.99 I get a great meal with 2 sides.

advancehood
07-27-2010, 02:53 PM
Took the father in law to dinner there last night for his birthday (his choice). Was my first and last trip there.The food was average at best.
My steak was fatty as was ny father in laws. The wifes ribs were skimpy and our server was the worst. I very uncharacteristicly left a bad tip which was still more than he deserved

took your father-in-law to a sub par steak house, What was wrong with St. elmo's?
for Gods sake hes family!!

kilian
07-27-2010, 03:06 PM
took your father-in-law to a sub par steak house, What was wrong with St. elmo's?
for Gods sake hes family!!

Offered to take him anywhere he wanted
This was his choice