PDA

View Full Version : Traders Point Creamery Loft

oldster
04-18-2010, 09:25 AM
To be honest, I have no idea if this restaurant is in Boone or Hamilton county. Just guessing here.

Thanks to Hookboy, we discovered a new fine dining experience last night, and want to recommend it. The Traders Point Creamery is a working dairy farm with some interesting twists....see http://www.traderspointcreamery.com/

One of their features is the Loft Restaurant, the upper floor of their barn, designed and decorated beautifully in "post-modern barn deco" (my term - lol). Not a trace of cow smell, I assure you. The food and wine was excellent, and the service was very good. Not cheap.....probably equivalent to Lebanon's Bijou, but worth it if you'd like a unique fine dining experience occasionally. Open for lunch and dinner, or just visit the Loft for an ice cream treat or a glass of wine. Family friendly.....children are very welcome, and from what we saw....they love it!!

Dog
04-18-2010, 07:23 PM
it is considered part of zionsville. it is a little difficult to find the first time you visit.

it is $$$$ and don't expect massive volume of food. it is really good though

Duh
04-18-2010, 07:25 PM
Do you have to climb a ladder to get to the Loft Restaurant?

oldster
04-18-2010, 08:36 PM
Haha - no ladder, but there are stairs....no elevator. We found it worth the effort. :)

Dirtman
04-18-2010, 08:49 PM
One of the best, natural food restaurants around. We go there for breakfast nearly every Sunday morning. It is on Moore Road just south of 96th Street, which gives it a Zionsville address but it is actually located in Marion County.

Hookboy
04-18-2010, 09:23 PM
You do not have to take the stairs. There is a drive around the barn that allows you to walk right into the loft.

oldster
04-18-2010, 09:27 PM
You do not have to take the stairs. There is a drive around the barn that allows you to walk right into the loft.

Oh sure....NOW you tell me!! :)

ItsJustMe
04-19-2010, 07:38 AM
I had no idea!! Thanks for the tip Oldster & Hookboy!

Wine?? Did someone say wine??

lavender300
04-19-2010, 04:11 PM
I have had lunch there and they have the best salads!