PDA

View Full Version : Instyler New In Box $75.00

bev1214
04-12-2010, 10:12 AM
Here's how it works: when you run the InStyler® rotating hot iron through your hair, the first set of bristles gently sort and separate your hair strands. Then the rotating heated polishing cylinder gently glides over your hair, smoothly polishing, straightening, and styling each strand. Finally, the second set of bristles puts the finishing touch on your hair, leaving you with shiny, silky, hair! It's truly amazing!
Plus, the InStyler® rotating hot iron does so much more than any styling tool out there. Get lift and fullness – right from the root! Get a sexy flip in seconds. Straighten even the toughest, most coarse hair – and still get fullness and style without the stick-straight "flatness" of a flat iron. Do a full style in 8 minutes… and change it again in two minutes! Wrap your hair around the rotating polishing cylinder – and get an amazing curl that lasts all day!

my2girls
04-12-2010, 12:30 PM
Have you used one of these to know if they really work ?

Why are you wanting to get rid of it ?

I have been wanting to try one forever but if I remember right when I checked the price it was pretty out there and that kept me from buying one since I really didn't know anyone that had used one.

americangirl
04-12-2010, 01:07 PM
I am not trying to ruin the sale but I have one of these and it does not work like the commerical said it does. I have tried to send it back and they will not do anything about it. I would see if you can try it out before purchasing.

officeslave
04-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Watching the demo scares me to death. All I can see is my hair tangled in that thing! (Although deep down inside I have been dying to try one but I am a big chicken and won't do it.)

tls31186
04-12-2010, 02:08 PM
I have one and I love it. It makes doing my hair in the morning so quick. I would never go back to using a curling iron. i just wish I could have grab it for $75. I think I'm going to get it on Friday if you still have it.

bev1214
04-12-2010, 02:44 PM
I received this is a gift. I know someone who has one and they love it. I have shorter hair and don't need to straighten or curl it.